View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 4

GOD GIVES HIS POWER

"Here was power to live to the end of any given day, power to have the courage to face the next day…" Alcoholics Anonymous page 386 (4th Edition)

"He is mighty in both power and understanding." Job 36:5

For what it's worth: God wanted nothing to do with me. I had disappointed Him too often. That false belief kicked off many a drunk. But God had not despised me, He rescued me. I began to believe He must understand me and really care about me. After all, He put His Power to work to lift me from the waste of alcoholism. Then He gave me to Alcoholics Anonymous for reclamation. He provides me strength to survive the dark days, gratitude to add brilliance to the bright days, and courage to face tomorrow no matter what the prospect. It is difficult for me to understand why He cares so deeply about me. I dearly appreciate it! Have I told Him today?

God bless you.
Joe W.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: