View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 11:49 PM   #196
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Need help?
Quote:
"Asking for help doesn’t mean that we are weak or incompetent. It usually indicates an advanced level of honesty and intelligence."

-- Anne Wilson Schaef
The path of healing begins with awareness that things can be different. We must be willing to open to the potential, the possibility for change.

We also need to acknowledge that we are not in this experience alone, without support. The divine power of love is here for us, if we are willing to open to receive it. Sincerely ask for help and loving support will manifest in both mundane and magical ways.

"The healthy, the strong individual, is the one who asks for help when he needs it. Whether he has an abscess on his knee or in his soul."

-- Rona Barrett

From Higher Awareness - Used with permission

From my site Star Choices

In the beginning, I didn't have a problem with asking for phone numbers, my little black book was my life line. I misplaced it and thought my world had come to a end. My friend who I was sharing a house with had most of my numbers in her own book, and I was able to start up a new telephone book.

I have more problems now picking up the phone in today, my computer has been more of a lifeline in today. I didn't have a computer at the beginning and that was a good thing I think, because I was able to go out to meetings. You just can't beat f2f meetings, the energy can't be duplicated.

It is important to get those phone numbers and use them. They connect your soul and my God speaks through others. When I am talking to myself, I don't get enough food for my soul and it dries up and I can't receive or give.

Reach out and share with another. I know it helped me as well as the other person. Recovery is a two way street.

The holidays are one day at a time. Christmas day is just another 24 hours. Just for today, I choose not to use.

We can do what I can't do alone.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links