View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 07:45 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 5

Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

"And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest." Exodus 33:14

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

Matthew 5:7, NIV "Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy."

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

Micah 7:7 (NIV) But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

Thought: Be the one who stands out. Always hold on to your faith, no matter what.

...So it is with Christ's body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other. - Romans 12:5

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. Psalm 62:1

Today’s Scripture: Philippians 3:1 (NLT): Whatever happens, dear brothers and sisters, may the Lord give you joy. I never get tired of telling you this. I am doing this for your own good.

Today’s Thought: Joy is a fruit that comes from spending time with God. He wants us to have a life full of joy. If you do not have joy today, ask God to give it to you.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You give me a life full of joy. Help me to remember that whatever comes my way You have a plan for it. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

[Bless the LORD] who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. —Psalm 103:5

Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. — Psalm 100:3

"Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness." Psalms 30:4

Job 19:25 I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote