View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 09:16 PM   #2
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Welcome Brian, thanks so much for sharing. I would swear you took a page from my book. Denial kept me sick for a long type. I had a lot of justi8fication and rationalization, because I compared instead of identifying. I found my way through the doors at 49, after I had tried my way for 8 years. I was divinely lead for sure as I had heard a woman say something about AA concerning a mutual friend and didn't know what she was talking about.

Now I find that I qualify for many fellowships, AA, NA, ACoA, CoDa, Al-Anon, Nar-Anon, Ga, OA, and probably a few more if I look hard enough. I didn't use pot, I tried it like a good addict, didn't know what it was but thought, what the heck. I got deathly sick. Headache and violently sick and my stomach, which was enough to keep me away. Even walking by someone who is smoking it can make me sick.

So grateful for AA. My group is called Four Direction. It stands for the four healing directions of the medicine wheel and it is held at the Native Center.

I hail from Hamilton and I hope you will continue to come ans share your recovery with us.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajestyJo For Sharing: