View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 07:52 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Divine energy soothes my spirit and I am at peace

Comfort
Divine energy soothes my spirit and I am at peace.

One of the joys in life is warmth at a fireside. Whether I am taking in the rich aroma of a meal cooking outdoors, or being warmed by the heat in my home, comfort emanates from the hearth. Relaxing into the warmth of home, I let go of all concern and feel blessed and at peace.

In the same way, the warmth of my inner hearth is a place of sustenance and calm. Comfort fills my heart, and pain and sadness fade away. My soul moves into the quiet. I feel divine energy restoring my spirit. I am enfolded in the comforting love of God. New hope arises for a satisfying, orderly life. I am comforted, healed, and renewed in mind, body, and spirit.
Even the sparrow finds a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, at your altars, O Lord of hosts, my King and my God.—Psalm 84:3

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links