View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 06:50 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 13

Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

I live my life in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

“Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.” Psalm 55:22

Trust in the Lord and do good” (Psalm 37:3, NIV).

When the Holy Spirit controls our lives, he will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Galatians 5:22-23

Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. —Psalm 34:14

Today’s Scripture: James 3:2-5 (NLT): Indeed, we all make many mistakes. For if we could control our tongues, we would be perfect and could also control ourselves in every other way.

We can make a large horse go wherever we want by means of a small bit in its mouth. And a small rudder makes a huge ship turn wherever the pilot chooses to go, even though the winds are strong. In the same way, the tongue is a small thing that makes grand speeches.

But a tiny spark can set a great forest on fire.

Today’s Thought: The tongue is so small but yet a very powerful body part. We must try to use it to build each other up instead of tear each other apart.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that only wholesome words come out of my mouth today. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Romans 16:17-20
I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people. Everyone has heard about your obedience, so I rejoice because of you; but I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil.
20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.
The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote