Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 10:52 PM   #40
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day of sobriety.
Grateful that I was able to go back to sleep after being woke up by a drill, from somewhere close by.
Grateful for ear plugs.
Grateful that my son cooked dinner. He put the chicken in to roast. Peeled the carrots. Put the water on to cook the boil-in-bag rice, and woke me up to make the instant box stuffing and make the gravy.
Grateful that he took out the peaches to thaw. Hint, hint, Mother, make a pie.
Grateful that the rain came. I had less pain today than the day before when my body told me it was going to rain.
Grateful that I have a chiropractor who says, come in whenever you need to. I can see Wednesday being a need to if my head aches persist.
Grateful that my order to Darts to go to a meeting Sunday and Tuesday has gone through.
Grateful for the program of Narcotics Anonymous. I have always known I was an addict. My denial was about my alcoholism. I had to get rid of the excuses and admit, I used alcohol like I used everything else.
Grateful that the fall colors are out. Need to book a trip to my sisters to get out of the city and enjoy the countryside.
Grateful for those who follow me on my journey. Thank you for being there for me.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote