View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 05:40 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Answer the call of God

Achieve
I answer the call of God to do my best and be my best in all situations.

What I desire to do and be is not beyond my ability to achieve. Self-doubt may arise if I concentrate on my perceived flaws or limitations.

Yet if I don’t try, I will never know what I am capable of achieving. Perhaps there is a calling I am eager to follow but can’t seem to take that first step toward it. When I am focused and principled, I know when an urging from within my soul is leading me right. I have the courage to do my best. I am willing to learn as I go. I work and serve from the integrity of knowing I am a creation of God, capable of both ordinary and extraordinary accomplishments.

This is the hour, this is the day. I answer the call of God to do my best and be my best in all situations.

May integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for you.—Psalm 25:21

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links