View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 04:09 PM   #607
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will give thanks to my God for being with me today. When I went to the hospital this morning, I was given six pages to read and put my initials and the date on each page. As I read on it warned me of what could happen if I took the test, I wasn't nervous before, but it got kind of scary as I read along. Then I told myself, this is fear and realized I had done the test before in 2011. When the started the procedure, I told them to do their darnedest. My word, better than damedest, don't you think. That is good for a girl who swore like a trooper when she came into recovery.

The procedure did give me a head ache. They put dye which was radio active into my blood stream. They gave me caffeine by intervenes to take it away. They did give me a wee cup of cranberry juice. Felt like asking for 'more' when I finished, but didn't. I wanted to connect with Darts.

They were kind enough to put in for a porter before I was finished; so one would be there when I was ready to go home. You had to travel from the back to the front of the hospital and I would have got lost for sure. They put me in the emerald green wheelchair with a wire frame, not something you want to sit on long, I assure you. My pick up time was for 11:30 am; but I had it in my mind, I needed to be there for 11:15 am. I was there about 8 minutes after 11 and Darts showed up at 11:15 am exactly.

It had started raining while I was in and out of their cylinder and on the way home it poured so hard, the windshield could hardly do it's job.

So I have so much to be grateful. They were very good to me. I knew my God was with me because the fear left, faith appeared. I was given the message to be on time for Darts. Can't do much better than that, except for the sleep I had when I got home.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote