Thread: Forgiveness
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 10:54 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Forgiveness

Forgiveness

I revel in the joy of forgiveness.

Just as the body needs oxygen to live, the soul needs love to thrive. When I harbor resentment toward people, I don’t stop the flow of love toward just them; I impede my own ability to give and receive love.

I may be aware of anger and frustration surrounding my refusal to forgive. Other times, hurt and fear clog my heart and I don’t even know it.

God guides me to practice forgiveness. I sweep away the debris of bitterness and resentment. I also release seemingly minor irritations that might have built up. As I let go, I see myself and others as One. Divine love flows freely through my mind, body, and spirit. I revel in the joy of forgiveness.
A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit ... And I will remove from your body the heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.—Ezekiel 36:26

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links