Thread: Forgive
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 10:23 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Forgive

Forgive

When I forgive another, I become God’s love in action.

One of the most powerful ways God’s love is demonstrated is through forgiveness. When I forgive another, I become God’s love in action.

Holding on to resentment, even for a short time, depletes my energy. So I refrain from doing so. I forgive readily and I forgive daily. Interestingly, the more willing I am to forgive, the less I need to. I see others in the light of acceptance and understanding.

I know there have been times when I made some errors in judgment. Rather than living in regret, I make amends as I can. Then I consciously choose to extend the same forgiveness to myself as I do to others. I feel lighter and more on target with my purpose. That is the power of God’s love, through me, as forgiveness.
Neither do I condemn you.—John 8:11

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links