View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 08:33 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - June

June 1

I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. Psalm 119:14

Luke 12:34, ESV "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

Philippians 4:23 (NIV) The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

Thought: God wants us to be whole, inside and out.

I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done. I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people. - Psalm 52:9

Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. – Psalm 23:6

Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life. 1 Timothy 6:17-19
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links