View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 06:36 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 17

John 11:40 Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”

"O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me." Psalms 25:2

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them. Ephesians 4:29

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. —Psalm 23:4

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." — Hebrews 13:5

"For we walk by faith, not by sight" 2 Corinthians 5:7
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote