View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 07:10 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 9

Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 12:9-10

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Matthew 5:6

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Matthew 18:20

1 Corinthians 10:31 (NIV) ...whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Thought: Every "insignificant" task is an opportunity to do something "divine."

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. - 2 Timothy 3:16

“He said to them, ‘Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.’” (Mark 16:15)

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength. – Philippians 4:12-13

The grass withers, and the flowers fall away. But the word of the Lord will last forever. 1 Peter 1:24-25

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 3:1-2 (NLT): In the same way, you wives must accept the authority of your husbands, even those who refuse to accept the Good News. Your godly lives will speak to them better than any words. They will be won over by watching your pure, godly behavior.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to be a Godly spouse so You can be glorified in everything I do. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. —Psalm 103:8

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. — Matthew 6:19-21

Matthew 5:44-48 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

Proverbs 19:11 A person’s wisdom yields patience; it is to one’s glory to overlook an offense.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote