View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 07:45 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 23

“God has made everything beautiful for its own time.” Ecclesiastes 3:11a

Let your conversation be gracious and effective. Colossians 4:6

Show me your ways, 0 Lord, teach me your paths. Psalm 25:4

Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him! – Psalm 147:1

(13) Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to encouragement, and to teaching. (14) Do not neglect the spiritual gift within you, which was given to you through prophecy with the laying on of hands of the elders. (15) Practice these things – be absorbed in them, so that your progress may be clear to all. (16) Give attention to yourself and your teaching. Persevere in these things, for in doing so you will save yourself and those who hear you. (TLV) - I Timothy 4:13-16

"Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote