View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 07:30 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 21

Titus 3:5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

"O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him." Psalms 34:8

On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them." John 7:37–38

If you fully obey the Lord your God by keeping all the commands I am giving you today, … you will be blessed wherever you go, both in coming and in going. Deuteronomy 28:1, 6

“The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love” Psalm 103:8

Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him. —John 14:21

James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote