View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 01:15 PM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default I meet every challenge with strength

Strength
I meet every challenge with strength.

Strength enables me to persevere when I am challenged; yet I don’t need to endure alone. The presence of God strengthens me whenever I need energy to meet any adversity.

Just as I nourish my body at mealtimes to remain physically strong, I nourish my spiritual strength through prayer and meditation. Prayer reminds me that God and I are one, that everything I need is already available to me. I connect with God’s mighty presence by affirming: My resilience comes from Spirit within. My strength is the energy of God.

As I partner with God in prayer, I become stronger physically, mentally, and emotionally. I meet any challenge through the presence of God that strengthens me.
The Lord is my strength and my might, and he has become my salvation.–Exodus 15:2

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links