View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 06:48 AM   #39
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 27

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

"...Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved..." Acts 16:31

Isaiah 43:25, ESV "I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins."

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14

Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other. - Romans 12:10

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. —Isaiah 40:28-29
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote