Old 02-17-2018, 03:56 PM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Conversation Heart : Purposed Mouth

Conversation Heart : Purposed Mouth by SGLY Ministry

Purposed Mouth--Psalm 17:1MOUTH MEDICINE:
I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress. Psalm 17:3 [NKJV]

TONGUE TALK:
Transgress means to overstep your bounds, to break the limits, to go beyond what is allowed. A Purposed Mouth would be one that is determined not to transgress God’s word.
It is a mouth that is determined not to sin by what it speaks. A Purposed Mouth intends each day to keep God’s commands by what it allows to come forth from it. Today let’s focus on what it means to have a Purposed Mouth.

MY PRAYER FOR TODAY:
Dear God, I pray that my mouth will not sin in what it speaks out today. I pray that I will be slow to speak and quick to listen, for I am determined not to speak forth anything that is not of You God.
Please help me to keep focused on this today, for I want my mouth to have one purpose, and that is to glorify You! Thank You God.

HEART HELP:
This was a prayer of David to God

“Give ear to my prayer it does not rise from deceitful lips.
May my vindication come from you; may your eyes see what is right.
Though you probe my heart and examine me at night,
though you test me, you will find nothing;
I have resolved that my mouth will not sin.”
Psalm 17:1-3 [NIV]
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links