View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 08:05 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 8

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. —Romans 5:8

Colossians 4:5-6 - 5 Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Exodus 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

1 Peter 4:12-13 Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed.

Proverbs 1:8 (NIV) - Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching.

You haven't done this before. Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy. John 16:24

Isaiah 26:12 LORD, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.

Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.

Today, I will have a quiet half-hour, all to myself, to do nothing but relax. After this half-hour, I will take a minute to thank God for the gift of rest.

And He said to them: "Come away by yourselves to a secluded place and rest a while." Mark
6:31
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote