View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 07:29 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

Glad to have you join us Bles!

June 16

"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." John 14:3

James 1:2-3 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps. – Proverbs 16:9

I hope for Your salvation, O Lord, and do Your commandments. Psalms 119:166

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 3:5 (NLT): Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to trust You in every area of my life. If there is an area I haven’t fully trusted You in, I ask that You show it to me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Proverbs 3:9 Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops;
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote