View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 08:50 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 17

Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5

Psalm 37:4a, GNT "Seek your happiness in the Lord..."

So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up. - Galatians 6:9

“As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. – John 15:9

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 3:6 (NLT): Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You guide me in every area of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. —Ephesians 1:17
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote