Thread: Choices
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 07:47 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Choices

Choices
My choices are divinely inspired.

Perhaps the most limiting thought I can have is that I have no choice in what matters to me. I can negate this false belief by reminding myself that I am complete and whole in God—a creation of spirit, mind, and body. So when I need to make choices, I do so with divine direction.

Whether my choices are routine or monumental matters, I turn within for divinely inspired guidance. I choose to follow the guidance of my Creator.

Choices may change. Decisions may alter. But one thing that remains unchangeable is this: With God, all things are possible. Because I am One with God, I have access to infinite good.
According to the grace of God given to me, like a skilled master builder I laid a foundation.—1 Corinthians 3:10

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links