View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 08:00 PM   #2
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Like this. I am not the only one. I am not alone. My God is with me as long as I don't put blocks and barriers between Him and me.

It can be physical, mental, and emotional, but they are removable when I am willing to tear them down. How often we pooh hooed a thought or a feeling, when it truth it just might have been my God trying to get through to me. I had to stop playing God with my life and that of others.

A little example, I get the thought to take something out of the refrigerator for dinner. I dismiss the idea or I forget because I don't act on the thought right away. When dinner comes, nothing is thawed. There is nothing wrong with an omelette, especially if I have cheese, parsley, onion, and/or mushrooms to go with the eggs. It all sounds good, but the reality of it is that I have had my egg quota for the week and I shouldn't be eating them. I try to make healthy choices today. It is good to decide to eat, it is gooder still will I choose healthy foods to eat.

I have an eating disorder as well, I am an addict.

I am not free when bound by the almighty Self instead of walking with the God of my understanding.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajestyJo For Sharing: