View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 08:34 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 7

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

"And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." Deuteronomy 6:5

Proverbs 3:5-6, ESV "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations. Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. Psalm 90:1–2

Micah 7:8b (NIV) Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light.

Thought: God's always with us in our highest highs and our lowest lows.

Let the wise listen to these proverbs and become even wiser. Let those with understanding receive guidance. - Proverbs 1:5

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. I John 1:9

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. —Matthew 7:7

As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy." — 1 Peter 1:14-16
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote