Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-01-2019, 05:55 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - November

November 1

See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

Psalm 97:12 (NIV) Rejoice in the Lord, you who are righteous, and praise His holy name.

Thought: Focus on God. Forget all the distractions.

You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. John 8:32

John 15:12 NIV "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you."
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2019, 08:28 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 2

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. —1 John 1:9

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. — 2 Corinthians 12:9

Colossians 3:15 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
Old 11-03-2019, 06:39 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 3

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

For God didn't appoint us to wrath, but to the obtaining of salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. - 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

1 Corinthians 1:10 NIV I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Proverbs 3:6
Old 11-04-2019, 06:32 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 4

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" Ephesians 2:8

Colossians 4:2 2 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.

Psalm 121:1-2 1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? 2 My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:24

Yet you, Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand. (Isaiah 64:8 NIV)

For, "Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." - Romans 10:13

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on His law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers. — Psalm 1:1-3

“And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them” (Romans 8:28).

As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend. Proverbs 27:17
Old 11-05-2019, 07:11 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 5

But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, just like I have loved you; that you also love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." - John 13:34-35

Psalm 4:8 In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 14:13 13 Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.
Old 11-06-2019, 06:41 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 6

James 1:12 – Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

For My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life" (John 6:40).

1 Peter 1:14-16 14 As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. 15 But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; 16 for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
Old 11-07-2019, 06:55 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 7

Psalm 80:19 (NIV) Restore us, O Lord God Almighty; make Your face shine upon us, that we may be saved.

Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. — 2 Peter 3:9
Old 11-08-2019, 08:56 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 8

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

Hebrews 13:5b – God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." (NIV)

You, O Lord, are a merciful and gracious God, slow to get angry, full of unfailing love and truth. Psalm 86:15

2 Thessalonians 3:16 16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Romans 12:14
Old 11-09-2019, 07:21 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 9

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD." Isaiah 55:8

Job 37:5 – God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding.

“The Lord is slow to anger and rich in unfailing love, forgiving every kind of sin and rebellion” (Numbers 14:18).

1 John 4:11-16 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 13 This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body what you will wear. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life?" ?—Luke 12:22-25

Proverbs 11:25 A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.
Old 11-10-2019, 07:35 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 10

Isaiah 30:18 Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!

Titus 2:11 11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.

Matthew 10:40-42 “Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward. And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.”

Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
Old 11-11-2019, 07:11 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 11

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. — Philippians 4:6-7

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. ?—Romans 8:1-2

2 Corinthians 4:16 **“Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.”

Love the LORD your God and keep his requirements, his decrees, his laws and his commands always. — Deuteronomy 11:1

See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 1 John 3:1
Old 11-12-2019, 07:29 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 12

"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." John 3:17

For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.
1 Timothy 2:5

“You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.” And, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Luke 10:27

Psalm 56:4 In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?
Old 11-13-2019, 05:09 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 13

"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latterday upon the earth:" Job 19:25

Psalm 85:7 Show us your unfailing love, Lord, and grant us your salvation.

Proverbs 10:12 NIV Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

Psalm 9:1-2 1 I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. 2 I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:13 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 14

Proverbs 2:6 For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Psalm 85:7 (NIV) Show us Your unfailing love, O Lord, and grant us Your salvation.

Thought: God longs to give you everything that is good!

There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. 1 Samuel 2:2

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith" (Ephesians 2:8).

1 John 2:17 "The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever."

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works" (Ephesians 2:10).

Psalm 118:24 – This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:45 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 15

Proverbs 16:24 Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.

And walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:2

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. ?—1 Thessalonians 5:18

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength. – Philippians 4:12-13

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
Post New ThreadReply