Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > New Member Check In
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

New Member Check In Make sure to stop by here and say hello!

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-22-2021, 10:09 PM   #946
denisefreier65@gmail.com

Default Thanks from new member

Hello. My name is Denise F. From Idaho. Thank you for letting me join. I look forward to the daily readings. I have 4 years sobriety and am always looking for different dailey's. Thank you for being here. D.F.
denisefreier65@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2021, 11:28 PM   #947
Leprechaun2016#
Leprechaun2016#

Hi I'm Mike S.
Leprechaun2016# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 05:43 AM   #948
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi Denise and Mike, I am glad to have you both join us here. Congratulations on your sober time! I look forward to hearing more from both of you. Please keep coming and sharing with us.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 07:06 AM   #949
Lin

HI I am LIN. I am a grateful Alanon for the past 28 years. I am also a retired elementary teacher. I drop in now and then...Not really new here.

LIN (Linda)
Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 09:21 AM   #950
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hey Lin, It is always great to see you. I hope you have a great day!
Old 05-29-2021, 02:34 PM   #951
Gherkinista

Default Hello to all those on this journey

Hi all. I'm Gherkinista, a grateful sober old alcoholic from Colorado, USA. This site was especially helpful for me to use each morning to start my day during the months of the pandemic, and I thank you all for being here. I am not a tech competent person, and have a slight cognitive disability so I tend to read more than I post, but I am extremely grateful for each person in the program, and feel that glorious cosmic connection to all fellow travelers on this remarkable twelve step journey. I believe no life could be more beautiful and meaningful than what we are offered through our 12 steps and fellowship.
Gherkinista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 11:14 PM   #952
Teenamer

Hi. My name is Teena M. from Makati City, Philippines. But for the Grace of a loving God and the fellowship of AA, I have not picked up a drink since my first meeting on November 6, 1991 and for that I am truly grateful.
Teenamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teenamer For Sharing:
Old 09-17-2021, 04:27 AM   #953
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi Teena, It is so great to have you join us. Congratulations on your sober time! I hope you will continue to come and share with us. Have a great Friday!
Old 10-07-2021, 03:27 PM   #955
Anne71

Default HI

Just joined. Looking forward to the journey to a clear mind and body. With your help!
Anne71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 12:03 AM   #956
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi Anne, I am so glad that you decided to join us here. I hope you will continue to come and share with us. Have a great Friday! :442:
Old 10-28-2021, 09:33 PM   #957
The1nonly36

Default Happy Thursday

Hideeho folks,

I'm Matt, an AA sober since 9/13/2017. My home group is in El Paso, TX.

As a matter of fact, next month I'll be chairing my home group's weekly, open AA meeting on Zoom, and I'm looking for folks that want to tell their stories.

Our format, like many others, starts with some readings, reminding folks of ground rules, then introductions before the meat of the meeting (see what I did there? lol). We like to have someone from outside our group join for a meeting, and tell an abbreviated (10 min or so) version of their AA story and relate it to a suggested topic for the rest of the shares. Who'd be interested in sharing their story with our military associated (but not exclusive) group here in El Paso Texas.

We do our meetings Wednesday evenings at 7 p.m. MST on Zoom.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Matt
The1nonly36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 04:23 AM   #958
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi Matt, It is having you join us here. Congratulations on your sober time! I hope you will continue to come and share with us. Have a great day!
Old 11-17-2021, 05:44 PM   #959
Sandi Fraser

Default Newbie

Hi everyone, I'm Sandi. I'm new to this chat. Thanks for having me.
Sandi Fraser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 05:13 AM   #960
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hey Sandi, I am glad to have you join us here. I hope you will continue to come and share with us. Have a great day!
Post New ThreadReply