Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-01-2020, 02:50 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - March

March 1: Position yourself for correction. You have done things that haven't been right, but that can still be fixed. This is a time to take advantage of every opportunity to put the things in order that are brought to your attention, says the Lord. This will ultimately give you the freedom to move forward with a clear conscience. Revelation 3:19 "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent."
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2020, 02:30 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 2: I heard the Lord ask, “What do you see?” I answered that I could see or sense invisible movement. And, He began to show me that He was moving us into greater spiritual awareness. I could sense the power as He touched places of hardness, religious places, places that needed to be revealed before they could be healed. There was an uncovering of things hidden or concealed. Mark 4:22 "For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light."
Old 03-03-2020, 03:21 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 3: There will be changes in your rhythm of life, so you must make your relationship with Me the most important tempo that you hear and follow. It is time for you to anchor your soul to My Spirit and move with the cadence of truth and peace, says the Lord. This will be a time of rapid spiritual growth if that is your heart's desire. John 3:8 "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."
Old 03-04-2020, 05:40 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 4: In these unsettling times you must find your place of peace in Me, says the Lord. Take care that you do not presume or make assumptions about the future. Stay present with Me and let Me lead you through this darkness and uncertainty. Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Old 03-05-2020, 05:28 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 5: Be assured that I am with you and directing your steps. You cannot see with certainty the outcome of the decisions you have made, but you must move forward without regret. I have asked you to let go so that I can take you higher spiritually. Do not try to stay in places that are familiar and comfortable. You can't stay and go at the same time, says the Lord. Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.
Old 03-06-2020, 04:31 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 6: This current spiritual wind is subtle yet strong. It will usher in a season of supernatural clarity and strength that is beyond human understanding. I am preparing you to walk and live in My Spirit more consistently, so that you are no longer like a pogo stick of ups and downs. It is My will for you to be steady and have the kind of faith that is unwavering, says the Lord. Romans 4:20-21 He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform.
Old 03-07-2020, 02:55 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 7: There are many things that you must do when you don't want to do them. Instead of living in dread, take one day at a time and rise up in My strength and grace to do what is necessary. Trust Me to lead you in every difficulty and bring you through to peace, says the Lord. Procrastination will only exacerbate the situation. 2 Samuel 22:33 God is my strength and power, and He makes my way perfect.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:45 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 8: When your forward momentum seems to have stalled, be still. Flailing around will only set you back. There is no need to worry that you have lost ground. This is just a "selah" moment to pause and reflect. You must allow what you have learned to become part of who you are before you push forward again, says the Lord. Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah
Old 03-09-2020, 05:52 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 9: Be deliberate in your evaluation of where you have been, where you are, and where you are going. You have a valuable opportunity to make necessary corrections that will ultimately lead you to a more genuine relationship with Me, says the Lord. Seek Me with all your heart and soul. Psalm 61:2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Old 03-10-2020, 04:43 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 10: Raise up a standard of righteous living, and endeavor to always become part of the solution instead of being part of the problem. You are My emissary in your place on the earth, and it is up to you to be a living example of My kingdom, says the Lord. Endeavor to live a godly life. Acts 24:16 ...I myself always strive to have a conscience without offense toward God and men.
Old 03-11-2020, 05:45 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 11: When you are in the throes of change, it is important for you to evaluate and prioritize according to what you value. Those who are dedicated to knowing and serving Me you will draw nearer than ever before. But those who focus on things of the world will find the separation from Me to be even more pronounced. You must choose between walking in the Spirit or living in the flesh, says the Lord. The chasm is widening. Galatians 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:21 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 12: Your transition has been difficult in many ways, but you should be aware of the promises that exist for the days ahead. Seek Me for ways to move forward with new strength and hope, says the Lord. Never forget that I will give you wisdom and guidance. I am your place of comfort. Isaiah 42:9 Behold, the former things have come to pass, And new things I declare; Before they spring forth I tell you of them."
Old 03-13-2020, 07:53 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 13: Come to Me when you are tired and weary. Come to Me when you need wisdom and direction. Come to Me when you need love and comfort. I am here for you, and I will help you take the next step, says the Lord. Do not be afraid. Simply come. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Old 03-14-2020, 06:17 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 14: It's a waiting game until breakthrough comes. The question is, "How well will you wait?" You can either wait being impatient and disgruntled, or you can wait in silent trust and assurance that your future is in My hands, says the Lord. You can wait knowing that you belong to Me and I know all things. I will lead you and guide your steps with precision. Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
Old 03-15-2020, 05:09 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 15: These days will require strength and focus for you to make it through successfully. And, when things become difficult you must resist the temptation to give in to stress. Be calm and lean on Me for all that you need. I am with you and for you, says the Lord. Do not despair. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9 We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed—
Post New ThreadReply