Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-01-2017, 06:31 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - September

September 1: You are in unfamiliar territory because I am taking you in the direction of correction. There are things in your life that are inconsistent with kingdom values. It is not that you are completely off track, but taking you out of routine will reveal attitudes and motivations that need to be highlighted. I will show you what needs your attention, says the Lord. Isaiah 42:16 I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2017, 07:25 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 2: Precision is your friend. The more precise you can be in your intentions and requests, the better. You can avoid misunderstandings by being clear and direct in your communications. I speak not only of the natural realm but the spiritual realm as well. Be specific in your prayers and be sure that you ask from a position of absolute faith and trust; no doubt or unbelief, says the Lord. Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Old 09-03-2017, 08:18 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 3: You are still in a period of adjustment as the changes that have taken place become reality. The test is still to see if you will trust Me when your foundation is shaken, says the Lord. Be strong in your faith and resolute in your focus and spiritual intentions. 1 Chronicles 19:13 "Be of good courage, and let us be strong for our people and for the cities of our God. And may the LORD do what is good in His sight.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:10 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 4: The spiritual atmosphere that prevails over your nation and even the whole world has been one of hindrance. It seems like you have been walking through mud. Everything takes more effort than it should. You can, however, alleviate much of this trouble by allowing Me to lead you through the maze of difficulty. I will give you wisdom and favor when you ask, says the Lord. Then...Proverbs 4:12 When you walk, your steps will not be hindered, And when you run, you will not stumble.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:12 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 5: Make every effort to walk in righteousness. There is a world-wide epidemic of lunacy, but you must stay on the path of life that is becoming increasingly narrow. Stay connected to Me, says the Lord, and allow My Spirit to keep you in a place of truth and sincerity. You are indeed living the days of the great falling away. 2 Thessalonians 2:3 (Amplified) Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come], and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition).
Old 09-06-2017, 08:03 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 6: Strengthen yourself in faith that I hear and answer prayer, says the Lord. I will give you the wisdom and power necessary to overcome the trials you encounter. You are not alone in your struggles. Be strong and resolute in the face of adversity. Never doubt My love and care for you. 1 Peter 5:6-7 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:06 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 7: Will you be a vessel that I can use to do My work on the earth? I want to demonstrate My power and glory through you. If you will allow it, you can be My mouth to speak and My hands to do My will, says the Lord. I am looking throughout the whole earth to see who is available to demonstrate the wonders of the Kingdom. Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."
Old 09-08-2017, 06:51 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 8: Look for Me even when you don't feel like it. When you find Me, you will regain strength and hope. I am your help in troubling times, and I will energize you to be able to deal with your situation regardless of how daunting it seems, says the Lord. There is nothing beyond My reach. Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:56 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 9: Many of you, My people are vacillating in your position of faith. Establish yourself in unwavering faith in order to transcend your flesh or carnal nature. It is through righteousness and by My power that you overcome the works of darkness. You must walk in the light to get free and stay free, says the Lord. 1 John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.
Old 09-10-2017, 08:11 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 10: I have called you to be a beacon for those who sit in darkness so they can catch a glimpse of what it is like to be in the light. I want you to be an example of Kingdom dwellers so that others may come in. This is going to require discipline to make sure that darkness has no place in you, says the Lord. This is a time when you can rise up and take your rightful position as a witness of My love. 1 John 1:5 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:21 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 11: Whether you know it or not, your circumstances have moved you into a position that will become a place from which you can move forward with greater effectiveness. Changes that have been dictated by your experiences will be more beneficial than you could have predicted. I have led you every step of the way, says the Lord, and I will be with you in the days ahead. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:36 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 12: Enter into a place of spiritual tranquility. Quiet your soul so that you can be awake and aware in spirit. From there you can access the strength and healing that I have already provided. And, I will reveal your next destination and give you the ability to proceed in power, says the Lord. You are more resilient than you thought you were. Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:19 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 13: There are still issues to be dealt with that have been weighing you down. Now is a time when you can work to bring those concerns to a conclusion. You need to be free from troubling and difficult matters before you can progress into the next spiritual season. I will help you in your process of breaking free, says the Lord. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Old 09-14-2017, 07:23 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 14: To those who are true worshipers through real relationship with Me, I tell you that breakthrough it straight ahead. The internal spiritual work that you have done will pay off. What you have learned from the difficulties you have endured will be a great benefit in the coming days. Be confident that I will be with you as you transition into better days, says the Lord. Psalms 119:71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn Your statutes.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:50 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 15: This is harvest time, and you will soon know the results of the seeds you have sown. Things are beginning to change. The quality of your life will depend on the decisions you make in the near future, says the Lord. Do what you can to continue to simplify your life. You might have to isolate yourself from individuals who live in constant chaos so that you can establish yourself in peace. Romans 12:18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
Post New ThreadReply