Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-01-2017, 07:01 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - August

August 1: Do not despair. Things are not as they seem. It is not as bleak as you think. It feels ominous, but I know the end from the beginning, and I will cause you to have experiences that will prepare you for the unfolding of My will. Do not be afraid or disappointed. You belong to Me, and I know more about what you need than you do. Trust Me with your future, says the Lord. 1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2017, 06:54 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 2: When things seem to be falling apart--not making sense. Be quiet and do not allow worry or fear to dictate your actions. Come to Me for wisdom and clarity. Exercise your faith to know that I will show you what to do and the way you should go. Wait for My leading, says the Lord. Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know the way of man is not in himself; it is not in man who walks to direct his own steps.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:00 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 3: There are challenges that you must work your way through, but it is My desire that you confront those issues without getting into conflict. Refuse to play the blame game, but rather seek to find what it is in yourself that needs to be brought into divine order. Only through maintaining peace will you gain the understanding necessary to overcome, says the Lord. Philippians 4:7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Old 08-04-2017, 05:51 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 4: You can find a sense of freedom when you stay close to Me, says the Lord. As you walk in the Spirit you will become aware that you are flowing free. Submit to Me, and I will take you to places you never dreamed possible. You will be delighted with new-found liberty as you trust Me to steer you in the right direction. John 10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
Old 08-05-2017, 05:46 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 5: The old season is beginning to wind down. This process has to be complete before you gear up for the next move of My Spirit, says the Lord. This is a time to clean up and clear up lingering issues of the past two years in order to be ready for what is next. Search your heart and mind to know what needs to be done. Galatians 6:4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:23 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 6: Take it slow and easy. Do not be hasty, but rather be thorough, and I will lead you through this maze of confusion and chaos into a solid victory, says the Lord. Be deliberate in your decisions by choosing righteousness, peace and joy in My Spirit. Pay attention to the checks in your spirit man that require you to stop before you make a mistake in judgment or put yourself in harm's way. I am with you to direct and protect you. Trust Me. Romans 14:17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:34 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 7: Your spiritual journey is not measured in days, weeks or months. It is measured by acts of obedience. There are vital principles that must be conceived of and implemented before you can move to the next level. Ask Me to give you understanding of the work being done in you at this moment so that you can more completely cooperate with what I am doing, says the Lord. Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."
Old 08-08-2017, 04:45 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 8: Be aware that what you experience in your carnal existence will provide opportunities to learn and grow spiritually. It is up to you to make the most of your encounters and observations of events as they happen. Even though you live life in a carnal body, you can also live and walk in the Spirit, says the Lord. Colossians 3:2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
Old 08-09-2017, 06:24 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 9: I speak to those who have a tendency to judge and criticize people around you. Be aware that if you are critical you will be criticized. It is a product of the spiritual law of sowing and reaping. If you do not want to be judged, you must be willing to overlook what you consider to be flaws in them and know that I love them as I love you, says the Lord. Luke 6:41-42 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not perceive the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye," when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother’s eye.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:58 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 10: Prepare for more change as destiny unfolds both for individuals and nations. Now is the time when you personally need to reevaluate the things that really matter in your life and weed out that which has become a nuisance to your existence, says the Lord. I will help you with that evaluation by giving you extraordinary wisdom. Hebrews 5:14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:05 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 11: Beloved, I don't want you to lament your failures or celebrate your successes; I want you to stay focused on Me and eternal things. It is too easy to dump down into self-condemnation and rise up into pride because of the way you navigate your circumstances. This is vanity and grasping for the wind. Keep you mind on the Kingdom, which has the greatest value, says the Lord. 1 Peter 1:13 Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:25 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 12: When you ask for wisdom and direction, do not be afraid that you will not receive it. Your fear puts you in a position of being double-minded, and you will most certainly not receive. Rather, ask for wisdom and be confident that I will give you what you ask and will show you the way, says the Lord. It is My good pleasure to speak to you in ways that you can understand. Be bold. Psalms 138:3 In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.
Old 08-13-2017, 04:31 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 13: There are still things in your life that are out of sync with the flow of My Spirit, but I will give you wisdom and direction that will bring these things into complete order. You must, however, be obedient to My leading and not resist change. Change is the order of this season, both small and great, before you can move into the perfection of the next phase. Keep your heart and your spiritual ears open and ready to yield, says the Lord. Proverbs 4:12 When you walk, your steps will not be hindered, and when you run, you will not stumble.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:41 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 14: When you come into My presence, you must do so quietly and tenderly--your mind and emotions calm and still. Enter in with a heart to perceive and ready to receive that which I want to impart, says the Lord. Leave everything behind except your desire to know Me. Psalms 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
Old 08-15-2017, 06:17 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 15: I am reminded of two visions that were given to me recently. One was of someone standing on the pivotal point of a teeter-totter trying to keep it in a horizontal position. The other was a man crossing a deep chasm using two logs as a bridge. There were two key elements required--focus and balance. And, I heard the Lord say, "It will be vital for you to keep Me in view as your central point of attention while maintaining solid footing and equilibrium. Be steadfast." Hebrews 3:14 For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end.
Post New ThreadReply