Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-16-2017, 04:26 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 16: Be aware that following your assumptions and fantasies will most certainly take you off course. You must stay in spiritual reality and learn to hear and know My voice. I want to lead you and guide your steps where you can prosper in all things, says the Lord. Psalms 19:13 Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me. Then I shall be blameless, and I shall be innocent of great transgression.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2017, 05:41 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 17: You are entering a time of extremes when the actions and reactions of those around you will be exaggerated and beyond the scope of what you consider normal. You will also have to moderate your own behavior to stay within reasonable guidelines. This is a time when you can learn a great deal about yourself and your unbridled responses, which must be reined in for you to be in the flow of the Spirit, says the Lord. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Old 10-18-2017, 05:18 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 18: Many of you, My people, want to feel more relevant and alive, but you are looking at what you can do in the natural realm to fulfill that desire. Life and relevance come from living in the Spirit and seeking an honest, personal relationship with Me, says the Lord. I am available, but you must search for Me, find Me, and pursue Me. Your connection to Me cannot be casual; it must be vital and the most important focus in your life. Jeremiah 29:13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:13 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 19: Lift yourself out of places of darkness and despair to see the wonder of My kingdom, says the Lord. Set yourself to remember the good things--the things that bring hope and joy. It is good to be grateful for what you have been given instead of bemoaning the challenges and adversity that you face in life. Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:36 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 20: Do not rejoice when you see your enemies fall or fail. Their failure does not justify your position at all. When you are happy to see someone struggling, you are being vengeful. I would have you forgive, from your heart, every person who has opposed you or abused you, says the Lord. Only then will I rise up to defend and vindicate you. Hebrews 10:30 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people."
Old 10-21-2017, 04:40 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 21: In a vision I saw a carousel going round and round with the horses of various, bright colors going up and down as the music played in the background. I asked the Lord what the vision meant, and He said that the circus of life and circumstances are like this carousel. It seems exciting and fun at first, but it becomes very monotonous and routine. You can get off of this merry-go-round any time you want to and be about My business. But, you will have to do so deliberately and refocus your attention. Acts 17:28a "for in Him we live and move and have our being."
Old 10-22-2017, 04:36 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 22: Stay calm and keep your emotional responses under control. There will be opportunities to react inappropriately, but if you maintain spiritual awareness and self-control you will come through unscathed. This will also be a test to see if you will take things personally and be rejected. Instead, you must forgive quickly, receive My love, and go on. Let Me lead you to a place of security in Me, says the Lord. 2 Peter 1:5-7 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.
Old 10-23-2017, 05:17 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 23: I would have you work at improving every situation and circumstance that you are involved in. Make things better than they were before--not just for yourself but for everyone around you. Do what you can, and leave your place on earth a better place than you found it, says the Lord. I will give you wisdom. 1 Peter 3:11 Let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it.
Old 10-24-2017, 05:55 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 24: Watch for an acceleration in the timing of upcoming events. For some this will include the manifestation of what you have waited to see for quite some time. You will begin to experience a sense of excitement and anticipation for what I am about to do, says the Lord. I will reveal things that have remained hidden from your sight and understanding. Acts 26:16 But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you.
Old 10-25-2017, 06:17 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 25: Before the new season begins in earnest, it would be good for you to evaluate and make necessary changes to that which is not working effectively. The corrections will tend to be small adjustments rather than large, sweeping revisions. Be sensitive to the leading of My Spirit to show you exactly what requires your attention at this time, says the Lord. Proverbs 10:17 He who keeps instruction is in the way of life, but he who refuses correction goes astray.
Old 10-26-2017, 05:42 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 26: Examine your heart and make sure that you have no ill will or unforgiveness towards anyone, for that would negate the blessings I have in store for you. This is an opportune time to get your heart and mind aligned with My word and My will, says the Lord. Be generous in your attitudes; there is no need to be snarky. Mark 11:25 "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:35 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 27: I am shining a spotlight on you, My people, so that you can see the places in you that need adjustment. I will reveal that which is hidden in your heart that keeps you from complete transparency in My kingdom. You cannot prosper spiritually or otherwise unless you yield to correction and revision, says the Lord. There are aspects of yourself that need attention. Proverbs 3:11 My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor detest His correction.
Old 10-28-2017, 06:53 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 28: Stay on point, and refuse to deviate from what I have set you to do and to be. Your worldly existence is fraught with diversions that will cause you to deviate from what matters. And, those distractions will not produce spiritual fruit. Renew yourself in what you know by the Spirit so that you can get on track and stay the course, says the Lord. Proverbs 4:26 Ponder the path of your feet, and let all your ways be established.
Old 10-29-2017, 06:15 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 29: In a vision I was looking through a small rectangular window at a starry sky, and I watched the moon begin to rise above the horizon. I realized that it was a full moon, coming into full view, and giving its full light. It was so bright that the stars were eclipsed by its light. And, I heard the Lord say, "Behold My Church! She is rising to her manifest destiny. Her light is the reflection of My glory." Ephesians 4:13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.
Old 10-30-2017, 05:22 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 30: In a vision I was shaking hands with a man, and as soon as I touched him I knew he was a really bad guy. He knew he had been discovered because I saw him for who he was instead of who he wanted to portray. And, I heard the Lord say, "I want you to practice discernment so that you know good from evil in every situation and circumstance." Hebrews 5:14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Post New ThreadReply