Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > Daily Gratitude

Share This Forum!  

Daily Gratitude Make sure to stop in here and share what you are grateful/thankful for today. No matter how bad our day is, there is always something to be thankful for.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2016, 06:07 AM   #1
lesleygraham

Icon18 I have no words

I have no words to express the gratitude deep within me when I see how far I've come. It is almost seven years since God took me from death (my plan) to life (His plan), a new life He gave me. I was empty and literally drained of life. I made a choice to end it all and I succeeded - but God sent someone to find me and then E'R doctors brought me back (God chose a better way). I woke up the next day alive and of sound mind. A miracle not only for me but also for many people, including my 8 year old daughter, so that their hearts would not be shattered and torn.
God gave me a new life and has been with me ever since, building and making me into what He wanted me to be. I am blessed beyond words and have come farther than I could have ever imagined from where I was that day. I have no words to describe how I felt and how grateful I am that God did not let me decide or my plan succeed. I have no words to tell Him how I feel, He is my all.
Let all of us remember where we were and thank God for not letting us have our ways when we were so lost. All things are possible with God and I am eternally thankful for all of you and for all that God has planned for us.
Take good care precious ones and remember that today you are a miracle - never give up.
lesleygraham is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lesleygraham For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply