Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-15-2017, 10:09 PM   #16
Bles

That is so true!
Bles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bles For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2017, 03:17 AM   #17
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Welcome to the site Bles, thank you for sharing. I hope you will continue to come and share your journey with us.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajestyJo For Sharing:
Old 06-16-2017, 07:29 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

Glad to have you join us Bles!

June 16

"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." John 14:3

James 1:2-3 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps. – Proverbs 16:9

I hope for Your salvation, O Lord, and do Your commandments. Psalms 119:166

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 3:5 (NLT): Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to trust You in every area of my life. If there is an area I haven’t fully trusted You in, I ask that You show it to me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Proverbs 3:9 Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops;
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 08:50 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 17

Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5

Psalm 37:4a, GNT "Seek your happiness in the Lord..."

So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up. - Galatians 6:9

“As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. – John 15:9

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 3:6 (NLT): Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You guide me in every area of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. —Ephesians 1:17
Old 06-18-2017, 07:53 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 18

Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." Acts 2:21

As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him. Psalm 103:13

Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. —1 John 3:18

Psalm 5:1-3
Listen to my words, Lord,
consider my lament.
Hear my cry for help,
my King and my God,
for to you I pray.
In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait expectantly.

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Old 06-19-2017, 07:32 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 19

"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?"
Jeremiah 32:27

Psalm 148:1-2, ESV "Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD from the heavens; praise him in the heights! Praise him, all his angels; praise him, all his hosts!"

“Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. - Philippians 4:6

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. — Matthew 5:16

Ephesians 6:14-18
Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Old 06-20-2017, 07:00 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 20

1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." John 6:35

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

Exodus 15:11, ESV "Who is like you, O LORD, among the gods? Who is like you, majestic in holiness, awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders?"

But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:8–9

God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. - 1 John 4:9

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." —Luke 6:38

Blessed are they who maintain justice, who constantly do what is right. — Psalm 106:3
Old 06-21-2017, 09:31 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 21

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is." Jeremiah 17:7

Acts 15:11, NLT "...we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus."

But they who wait for the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar up with wings as eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31

My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins. — James 5:19-20

"Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."
Psalms 37:4
Old 06-22-2017, 07:59 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 22

Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near. Isaiah 55:6

2 Corinthians 13:14, NLT "May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all."

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. – Ephesians 6:10-12

Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. James 4:8

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge -- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:16-19

Psalm 51:1-2
Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.
Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin.

Psalm 51:8-10
Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones you have crushed rejoice.
Hide your face from my sins
and blot out all my iniquity.

Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Old 06-23-2017, 08:00 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 23

John 1:12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

"But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace." Psalms 37:11

Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.” John 6:35

John 3:16, ESV "“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colossians 3:14–15

Proverbs 20:22 (NIV) ...wait for the Lord, and He will deliver you.

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, – Ephesians 6:13-14

Isaiah 40:28-30
Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
Old 06-24-2017, 06:58 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 24

Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. Psalm 119:105

Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. - Hebrews 10:24

Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. —Psalm 73:23-26
Old 06-25-2017, 07:08 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 25

Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

"But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head."
Psalms 3:3

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? —Matthew 6:25

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:23 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 26

Psalm 37:4 Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9

Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit's leading in every part of our lives. - Galatians 5:25

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 John 4:10

"If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love." John 15:10

Joshua 24:15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.”
Old 06-27-2017, 07:33 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 27

John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3

But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.” 1 Peter 1:15–16

Therefore, let us offer through Jesus a continual sacrifice of praise to God, proclaiming our allegiance to his name. - Hebrews 13:15

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. – Ephesians 6:18

Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:12

"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'" The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' —Matthew 25:37-40

"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever."
Psalms 118:1

Psalm 16:8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:36 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 28

And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother. — 1 John 4:21

1 Timothy 6:17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.

Dear children, let's not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions. - 1 John 3:18

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 4:8 (NLT): Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.

Today’s Thought: Love is very important. Why? Jesus loved us so much that He laid his life down so we can be Saved. We need to share the love of God with everyone we come in contact with.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me learn how to share the love of God to people as I go about my day today. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

2 Corinthians 4:7
But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Psalm 4:1 (NIV) - Answer me when I call to you, my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; have mercy on me and hear my prayer.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Post New ThreadReply