Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-04-2020, 05:31 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default The Trumpet

January 4: I hear the Lord saying, "Watch for the rain, for the rain will come. Waters of My Spirit will fall down upon you and they shall begin to carry you. The waves of this season will be formulated as the rain falls and the waters get deeper. So, I say to you, come forth and step into the water. Use your faith even as you would use a surf board to be carried by the waves. Waves of My goodness will carry you into that which is ahead of you and will bring the blessings of the season into your life. There shall be showers of blessings."
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2020, 05:55 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 6: In this season the Spirit of the Lord will align His people with His purposes. This alignment will be brought by way of revelation of God's purposes for individuals. These revelations will come through dreams, visions, prophetic words, signs and wonders. We must stand watch and listen so that the opportunities for alignment are not missed. When the revelation of God's purpose comes you will be brought into spiritual positioning to go through the door that is being opened to you.
Old 01-11-2020, 04:40 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 11: Mount up, says the Lord, and you shall go higher, no longer be earth bound, no longer be troubled by the circumstances that you are walking through. Don’t be troubled by those things that come against you, for I have given you power over all the work of the enemy and over every circumstance that you will find yourself in. So, be encouraged even in this moment that I am with you. I will never leave you or forsake you. I will lead you, guide you, and anoint you so that you will have victory over all the work of the enemy.
Old 01-13-2020, 05:57 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 13: God wants your faith to increase, and He will help the process by amplification. So, ask for the increase and believe. It is a time for an elevation of faith! Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Old 01-18-2020, 05:01 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 18: Many of My people are now entering the year of the full circle. You are being brought back to the point of your spiritual beginning. Your obedience and faithfulness has brought you back to the point of origin, the place of beginning and of being. Your spiritual journey has now brought you full circle and into a place of becoming one with Me. This process has qualified you to receive the rewards of your journey, and it will also allow you a new freedom from those things behind you. You may now begin a new spiritual journey into this season of light. Enjoy the journey.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:01 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 20: Change your position of faith. Only believe and you will then see! Watch Me! I will intervene in your life. I will lead and guide you into the places that I have reserved for you.
Old 01-25-2020, 06:17 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 25: Gird up the loins of your mind because as you think, as you think in your heart, so you are. You will become that which you are meditating on. You will move into what I am doing as you begin to believe and process the word that I reveal to you. I will direct you and be with you in unity. And, you will be empowered to gain the victory over all the powers of the enemy. From this moment on begin to believe My word and you will excel in this season, says the Lord.
Old 01-27-2020, 05:52 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 27: The enemy is doing everything that he can to keep you out of faith. Resist him, and he will flee from you. Believe My word to you, and then you will receive My blessings, says the Lord. James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Old 02-01-2020, 05:30 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 1: Rise up my children and become adults within My kingdom. Get over being a child. Let faith abound in your life and lead you. The doors of the kingdom shall open to you if you shall just rise up into the present work that I am doing in this season. I am about to take you on a glorious journey; a journey in which great surprises will come and great blessings will come. Don’t miss what’s going to happen, but prepare yourself and position yourself to be ready to go with Me. Be ready to move on into the fullness of that which I have for you, says the Lord.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:53 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 3: Satan is very active right now. He is a thief and he is trying to steal My word to you. Don’t let him. Remember that he always comes in the first of the year to establish unbelief. Keep yourselves in a position of faith. Resist him and he will flee from you! James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:34 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 8: Some of you My people are believing with a fullness of heart. Others of you have doubt that lingers on in your lives. Because of the doubt you don’t receive the fullness of that which I have for you because you are double minded and receive nothing. So, I would advise you to develop a life of full faith so that you can receive the blessings that I am revealing. In this specific time, allow My light and My grace and My power to come into your life in a fresh way so that you will be more than victorious in all things, says the Lord. Let your light shine.
Old 02-10-2020, 06:34 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 10: Yes, trouble will come, but I will help you, says the Lord. Only believe, and I will bring you through to victory. Do not be afraid. Do not become a victim. 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.
Old 02-15-2020, 05:16 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 15: I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying that refocusing is a necessary function of your spiritual life in this season. You must focus on the values that will carry you into the spiritual destiny that I have designed for you. Stop for a moment and re-evaluate who you are, where you are, what I have for you, and then go forward with the ability to see with greater clarity. The work that I am doing is to cause you to be able to see and understand that which I am doing on your behalf. Rise to the revelation and understanding that I am God Most High and that I am for you and will lead you and guide you into all that I have for you in this specific season. Don’t disregard it. Re-establish your focus and walk with Me into the fullness of your destiny.
Old 02-17-2020, 03:51 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 17: I am coming to you in this season to help you amplify your faith so that it will work for you. You must use your faith if you want it to get strong. My people should have a strong faith that works for them. 1 Corinthians 16:13 Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.
Old 02-22-2020, 07:02 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 22: Now is the season of elevation. This is the time when you come up to the mountain of the Lord-- come before My throne of righteousness. Commune with Me and grow up in all things. It is your time to grow and to receive the revelation of who you are and who I am. I will outline your destiny and will cause great joy to come into your life, says the Lord.
Post New ThreadReply