Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Life Is Not Over

Life Is Not Over

JOSHUA 14:10-12 NIV
10 "Now then, just as the LORD promised, he has kept me alive for forty-five years since the time he said this to Moses, while Israel moved about in the desert. So here I am today, eighty-five years old!
11 I am still as strong today as the day Moses sent me out; I'm just as vigorous to go out to battle now as I was then.
12 Now give me this hill country that the LORD promised me that day. You yourself heard then that the Anakites were there and their cities were large and fortified, but, the LORD helping me, I will drive them out just as he said."

Too many people, especially as they accumulate some years, settle into a rut and quit expecting.

It's time to dream again. Expect God to show Himself strong on your behalf.

Don't believe the devil's lie that it's too late.

You are never too old for faith to make a difference; remember Abraham and Sarah, who had a child when she was 90 years old. The key is to keep your focus on God and His ability instead of on yourself and your shortcomings.

GENESIS 21:2 NIV
2 Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him.

God, who created this universe, is ready, willing, and able to bring forth new things in your life.

You may have failed before -- but you are still alive. With God you can succeed this time.

LUKE 1:37 NKJ
37 "For with God nothing will be impossible."

All things are possible!

Life may be full of challenges, but with God you can meet the challenge and overcome.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that bad is ahead of you. The good old days can be the days ahead. It depends on your attitude and focus.

Keep on believing the promises of God. Keep on expecting blessing.

PSALM 92:14 NKJ
14 They shall still bear fruit in old age; They shall be fresh and flourishing,

SAY THIS: My life is not over. With God's help, my best days are still ahead of me.

A Bible Devotion
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply