Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2024, 07:20 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Patience

Patience

Sister’s in Christ Worldwide

Your Daily Inspiration

Patience is so hard these days. Remember the days when we had to sit through commercials while watching T.V? Remember when we had to wait to talk to someone until we got home to our corded phone?

Now everything is instant. We talk while on the phone while driving, fast forward through T.V. commercials, buy something instantly online without waiting in an actual line. Being patient can be so hard in today’s world. But yet there are things we impatiently wait for…a husband, kids, a good job. God works on His own time. We must believe that. Everything really does happen for a reason. God’s reason.

I’m here to remind you to be patient and wait with grace. It’s hard, it’s so hard. But whatever it is your waiting and praying for, God knows and He hears you. But it will come on His time. We have to trust and have faith. Never stop having faith. It really boils down to control. We must let go. Let it go, sister. Let Jesus take your burden. Breath and know God loves you and know that through your patience you gain strength.

Psalms 46:10 is one of my favorite verses in the bible, “Be still and know that I am God.” It’s just that simple. It really can be that simple. Just be still and wait. You know that saying, “Good things come to those who wait.” Well, it’s true. But let God unfold your life before you. If you have a controlling personality, guess what? You’re not alone. But it’s the devil trying to get you to rely on anything else but God. You can’t handle all this worldly stuff on your own and that’s ok because we have the Almighty ready and willing to save us.

Romans 12:12

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

~Crystal Marina

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Dear God,

Thank you for another day. Please help me with patience today. No matter what it is, help me wait with grace and let not my spirit get weary. ~Amen
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply