Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Recovery Readings

Share This Forum!  

Daily Recovery Readings Start your day here with Daily Recovery Readings. Feel Free To Share Your Experience, Strength & Hope.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2014, 03:19 PM   #2
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Ego can be a big block, it prevents our God from reaching us. A sure sign of Self, and thinking we know it all, and it can still happen to those in recovery. They think they know it all, having nothing more to learn, forgetting it is a one day at a time program.

EGO - Easing God Out. That means I put other `gods`in my life, or I play God with my own life and that of others.

I sure sign of ego, is your head is so swollen you have trouble going into a meeting. Your nose is so high, you can`t see where you are going. Your eyes aren`t focused and you look up instead of within and on the road, your God would have you travel.

Thanks for sharing. It is good to find some self-esteem, self-worth, and self-awareness, but we need to let go of the selfish, self-centeredness of our disease.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply