Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2017, 10:23 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Nothing can separate you from the love of Christ.

For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. --Romans 8:38-39

Do you ever worry that you could lose your salvation? That you could do something so awful that you would no longer be saved?

The fact is, when you make a decision to accept Christ as your Savior, your eternal future is made secure. His work is finished! Thanks to what Jesus did on the cross, God has wiped away any sin that separated you from Him. In fact, Psalm 103:12 tells us, “As far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us.”

But maybe you still feel guilty for what you’ve done in the past…or for what you’re currently doing. Maybe your deep sense of regret is stopping you from turning back to God now.

If so, I want to point you to what Paul says in Romans 8:38-39…that nothing can separate you from God’s love. Death can’t do it. Life can’t do it. Neither can angels, governments, or powers. Nothing in your past, your present, or your future can separate you from God’s love. Not one single thing!

So I encourage you to claim this promise from God today…and commit Romans 8:38-39 to memory. Then the next time Satan tempts you to doubt your standing in Christ, say these verses out loud…and stand on God’s promises!

Nothing can separate you from the love of Christ.

Jack Graham
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply