Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-24-2017, 06:30 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 24: All things are for your benefit. Everything that you have gone through, everything you will ever go through, will cause you to be stronger. So, know as you stand against the adversity and the lies of the enemy your faith will grow and cause you to be an overcomer. Rise above the realm of the earth so you can know and understand spiritual things. Arise in faith and believe. For, all things are possible when you believe, says the Lord.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2017, 07:15 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 29: The work I do at this time will be great and mighty. And, I say that you will hear My voice more clearly than ever you have before. The sound of heaven will come in the glory of the kingdom. New doors will be opened to you--doors of opportunity to come higher; doors of opportunity to flourish; doors of opportunity to prosper. My doors shall indeed open and no one can close them. Get ready to go forward, says the Lord God Almighty.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:27 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 31: Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you knowing it is My greatest desire to be one with you. It is My desire to talk with you and to listen to you and to be with you so that I can be involved in all that you do and all that you go through. You need to know that I care for you and that I know the way out of trouble. I will lead you forth into a position of victory. All things will work together for your benefit. Allow Me to work with you.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:45 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 5: Do you understand the power of the cross? It was the power of the cross, the cross on which My blood was shed and afforded you the opportunity to be sinless-- a son of God. The power of the cross points the way to victory. The Blood covers your sins and gives you an overcoming nature so that you can live in a position of victory. So, be victorious, says the Lord.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:33 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 7: I want you to be well. I want you to be spiritually well. I want your soul to prosper. I want your body to be found in health. It is my great desire to bring healing power upon you in this time frame, beginning right now so that you will be strong. I want you to be free from the spirits of infirmity that have come to you to plague you, to hold you down, to discourage you and to bring disappointment into your life. So, I want you to rise up right now and believe that this is what I'm doing in this moment. I want you to rise up now in your position of faith and receive that which I am doing. Receive the flow and healing power coming to you this moment. Be energized, be helped, be strong, says the Lord.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:25 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 12: Come on up, My people; come higher, says the Lord. Many of you are coming up to the mountain top where you can have vision that is beyond anything that you have had before--where you can hear more clearly, where things have been set in the proper order. The prophetic word will become stepping stones that you can walk on in this new season--where you can walk over the troubled waters and see the shining light of My word as it takes form within your heart and within your spirit. Out of the substance of that word you will speak. And, those words will be powerful and creative, and they will bring forth that which I am bringing to you. The inspiration of it will become a shining light to you that will shine on the path before you and it will not diminish. It will be there for the days that are ahead so that you can know that I not only brought the light and established the path, but it is no longer going to be hidden from you. You are going to walk on that path and find yourself in My flow.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:40 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 14: Come up! Come up higher! Come to Me in faith. Come to Me in faith believing that the thing that I have promised to do in this season will be done in your life. Believe that which I have spoken so I can do the work in you and for you. And, you will know beyond a shadow of doubt that this is the work I am doing this season, says the Lord.
Old 08-19-2017, 06:37 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 19: The Spirit of the Lord would say today, indeed there is a river; the river of God whose streams makes glad His people. And, as those streams flow to you and through you, you’ll be strengthened. And, you will be endowed with the wisdom of the kingdom. Out of that wisdom I will speak, I will give you visions and dreams. For, it is My purpose to reveal the kingdom to you in these days. When you see you will be forever changed. If kingdom reality is established in you, the world and it’s trouble will grow dim and the light of the kingdom will grow bright like the sun shining on a new day. So, position yourself now to get in on this move of My Spirit in which prophetic rivers will be released. You, My people, can dwell in and drink of the water that comes from the Rock, Christ Jesus. It will refresh you and strengthen you and make you whole again so that your purposes in My kingdom can come to the fullness of My desires for you. So come. Come today. Don’t wait. Come now. Step into the river of life.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:09 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 21: I hear bells in Heaven right now, which usually go with Christmas. But, in this case there is a ringing of the bells of Heaven to draw your attention to the Light of Jesus Christ. To draw your attention back to the Lord. To draw your attention away from the things that are going wrong on this earth. To draw your attention to His Kingdom and the Kingdom you abide in. He is calling to you today to allow His bells, the music of Heaven, to invade your life and carry you on to the end of this age. With great hope in His Spirit, knowing absolutely that He is with you, for you and wants to be a part of what you are doing in this world and will be so if you just say, here I am Lord, come walk with me.
Old 08-26-2017, 06:09 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 26: Arise and meet your destiny. Arise to this place of understanding of that which you have not yet seen. For, I call those things that are not as though they were. And, certainly I have done so for you personally, and I have written your destiny over the ages for this time. Come now and be renewed. Come now and be invigorated by the moving of My Spirit. Come now and rejoice in that which I have done. It has not been a small nor hidden thing. Understand that I am for you and with you. The lies of the enemy will not stand. The truth of My word shall prevail in your life, and the leading and guidance of My Spirit will cause you to walk in the path that I have ordained for you. Continue to go forward. If you get off of the path simply step back on and continue this journey. The glory and the greatness of My work shall cause rejoicing to resound throughout the kingdom. Right now is the hour of perspective--the time in which I reveal to you the things that you’ve not understood. Come and see. Come and hear. Come and believe. Come and be renewed. Come now. Come to Me, says the Lord.
Old 08-28-2017, 05:52 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 28: You've become aware of the darkness--the power of the darkness that has prevailed over your life. Get out of the darkness. Reject it. Walk in the authority of God's light and be a son of His light. You have come into the Kingdom of God's love. Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might. He loves you, cares for you, and will be one with you.
Old 09-02-2017, 07:25 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 2: Hebrews 6:19 This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil. I saw an anchor with the name "hope" engraved on it. I saw a rope that extended into the heavenlies attached to the anchor. The anchor was then lowered into a pool at the command of God. And, the Spirit of the Lord said, "This pool of water represents a new level of faith for this season. The things that you have only hoped for will now be realized because they will enter into the pool of faith that I am providing." Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:09 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 4: I am preparing you for the next season. I am under-girding you with My word to be a place of power that will elevate you and create a strong foundation that your faith will work upon. Come now and put to rest all hindrances of the past. Lay them aside and give them to Me. I will take care of them. Position yourself to receive that which I am doing. Walk with Me. Go with Me, and you will be blessed, says the Lord.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:55 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 9: Rise up My children. Come into faith. Forget the failures of the past. Remember who I am. Remember that I am yours and you are Mine. I will walk with you through this journey. I will lead and guide you. I will reveal Myself more fully to you. Come today with renewed hope. Come and believe. Come and receive. Let Me remove from you the stigma of the past. Hope will grow, and out of that hope will come faith for this season; out of faith will come the blessings in this appointed time, says the Lord.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:20 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 11: Come and see. Open your eyes to see the wonderful works I'm about to do within the body of Christ. Believe and receive the blessings that are being released in this season. Become all that I've called you to be. Position yourself to overcome discouragement, doubt and unbelief, says the Lord.
Post New ThreadReply