Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2017, 09:49 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default There Will Be Good Days

THERE WILL BE GOOD DAYS

We have all had good days at one point in our lives. Some of those good days we possibly just lived right on past them and didn’t truly recognize them as a good day. Other good days we reflected on and smiled thanking God for the day. When we remember the good days, when we are discouraged, it helps us to have hope. Hope is something that helps us keep going. When we put our hope in God, we will know our struggling and our discouragement is only temporary and there will be good days again.

SCRIPTURE: Psalm 77:5-6 “I think of the good old days, long since ended, when my nights were filled with joyful songs. I search my soul and ponder the difference now.” (NLT)

ACTION STEPS:
1. List some bad days you have had.
2. Write down what happened and how things ended.
3. Know God wants you to continue to focus on Him.
4. Remember He can help you and continue to put your hope in Him.

PRAYER: Dear Lord, thank You for bad days. Yes, that sounds a little odd; however, we know bad days happen. We can’t avoid them. We can learn from them and trust in You. We can read Your word and put our hope in You. We can reflect on our past blessings and remember You are still with us. There is so much to learn and to share from our bad days. Remind us to use our bad days to share with others so they will have hope in You as well. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

REMEMBER:
When we put our hope in God, He will help us to remember His promises and His love for us.

God wants us to reflect on our blessings from Him and meditate on His word so we won’t get discouraged.

When we have bad days, God wants us to remember His unfailing love and goodness. He wants to help us.

Psalm 23:6 “Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.” (NLT)

God’s promises can guide us back to Him when we stop focusing on our problems and get into His word.

FOCUS: Psalm 119:50 “Your promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles.” (NLT)

When we are down and out, we can remember God’s promises and He will revive us and comfort us.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_pu...log_id=6390462
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply