Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2014, 09:48 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Do you have faith the size of a mustard seed?

Sisters in Christ Worldwide

Do you have faith the size of a mustard seed? With just that amount of faith, you can say to a mountain, “Move!” and it will move! Do you have enough faith? No bigger than a mustard seed, to believe that? If you have faith bigger than the size of a mustard seed, just dream about the mountains in your life that you can move! Think about all the obstacles, including fears, that you can overcome to accomplish the work the Lord has for you! I know that these verses speak to me way down deep. We have so much hope in Jesus Christ, and with hope I experience much joy!

I have to admit there are some areas where I have felt that my faith needs to increase. For example, sometimes it is difficult for me to fathom that God would choose me and use my life to bring glory to Him and to increase His kingdom! Little Me! Wow. He chose me! He chose you!! I can take that verse that says with faith the size of a mustard seed, I can move a mountain, and apply it to anything, or to any mountain that I need to climb! So sister don’t give up on the dreams that Jesus has put in your heart. Keep pursuing the things that God wants you to accomplish, and do it to his glory. He has given you the faith, now go out and do it!!

- Celeste Harris

“What do you mean, ‘If I can’?” Jesus asked. “Anything is possible if a person believes.” Mark 9:23

Dear Lord, fill us with the joy and hope of knowing that whatever we set out to accomplish for you, that you have given us the faith to do, what you have asked of us. You have equipped us for every good work.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply