Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > Newcomers Recovery Help and Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Newcomers Recovery Help and Support Stop in here if you are new to recovery and share with us. Feel free to ask questions and for support here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2023, 10:52 AM   #1
roverl0616

Default Free To Choose

We're all free to choose as we would all like to and all of us will when it comes to us choosing for ourselves, but what we all get from what we choose none of us have a say in that matter or do we have any control over that, and we do get exactly as we choose. All of us have chosen things that were not good for us and at the time we made our choice none of us knew what it was going to mean for us to make these choices, but in time we all came find out, and then we all realize that this wasn't the right choice for any of us, but now it's too late, and we're all stuck and there's nothing that we can do about this because of what we all have chosen for ourselves. And even though this is true for all of us and none of us can free ourselves there does seems to be something that wants to do this for all of us, that wants us to be free, but this only happens for any us if we're willing to try to find out what this is, and this is our only chance that any of us will have ever have at being able to make it into recovery. We can all free ourselves of all of our past mistakes that all of us have made by joining recovery there we'll be shown how this can be done and how anyone who is willing to do what we have done can become free and how all of us are now able to make the right choices for ourselves once again.
roverl0616 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to roverl0616 For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply