Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2013, 08:46 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Stop, pause, and review your “To Do List”.

YOUR DAILY INSPIRATION

Hebrews 13:15. “Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.”

Wow, the celebration of our Lord Jesus Christ, is almost upon us! I have a list of things that I really need to get done. I have had to consciously make an effort to stay in touch with Jesus, to remind myself to acknowledge Him throughout the day. There are parties to go to, cookies to bake, Bible studies to attend, presents to wrap, a house to clean, and a job to find! We can get so wrapped up into what we are doing and task oriented, checking completed tasks, and items shopped for, off of our list. Sometimes I even have to remind myself to take a restroom break!

How are you doing at this time? Stop, pause, and review your “To Do List”. Is Jesus in there somewhere? Has He been on your mind? Let’s take the opportunity to stop and meditate on what this season is about, the birth of our Lord Jesus. He is worthy to be worshiped and praised. Let’s create opportunities to do just that. Put Jesus first. You may want to reprioritize your list if finding time with Jesus is a difficult task. He longs to be with you each and every day. We can make a choice to slow down as we make our own schedule. Enjoy your time with the Lord, you are a precious treasure to Him. He calls you by name. You are His precious child! Let others know why you have this joy that you carry in your heart!

Celeste Harris

Thought for the Day: Remember and acknowledge your Lord and Savior in the midst of your busy season.

Father, during this busy time of year as we prepare to celebrate your birth, let us remember to acknowledge you. Let us not forget to sing your praises. May we choose to be close to you and continue to make you our priority.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply