Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2016, 08:43 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default My Faithful God

A Bible Devotion

My Faithful God

2 TIMOTHY 2:13 NLT 13 If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful, for he cannot deny who he is.

I have walked with God for over 40 years. I can tell you, from experience, that God is faithful!

I have failed Him many times, but He has never failed me!

God has always taken care of me. He has stuck with me through all kinds of things, always helping me. Even when I was not trying to follow Him, I can see that He was protecting me and helping me.

I have not been a perfect person. I have made many mistakes. I have wasted a lot of time and money. I have done a lot of wrong things. But God has never failed to be perfect!

Even now as I write this my eyes are filled with tears, because of the astounding faithfulness of God!

To think that the perfect Almighty God would love me and care for me so faithfully -- one so unworthy -- is beyond comprehension. (I must add that the precious blood of Jesus has made me -- and you -- worthy in God's sight, but it was nothing we did to deserve God's love and grace. It was a pure gift!)

DEUTERONOMY 7:9 NLT 9 Understand, therefore, that the LORD your God is indeed God. He is the faithful God who keeps his covenant for a thousand generations and lavishes his unfailing love on those who love him and obey his commands.

God is so good!

PSALM 36:5 NLT 5 Your unfailing love, O LORD, is as vast as the heavens; your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds.

The wonderful thing is that God loves you just as much as He does me. Somehow He is big enough and capable enough to care for all of us who trust in Him. He wants to be more than your God, to also be your Friend and Helper -- your Heavenly Father.

1 CORINTHIANS 1:9 ESV 9 God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

I beg you, for your own good, trust in Jesus Christ completely. Turn your life over to Him. Believe His Word! Walk with Him. It is the way of true abundant life!

SAY THIS: God is always and forever faithful!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply