Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2017, 06:53 AM   #36
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 31

Take a moment to think back over the year that is ending. Ask God’s forgiveness for your sins, his healing for your hurts, and his blessing on your joys.

James 1:2-3 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.

“Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things” (Philippians 4:8, NIV).

Romans 8:28 28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 1 John 4:11

I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth. Job 19:25

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Psalm 46:10, ESV "Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"

This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! 2 Corinthians 5:17

But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well. —Luke 12:31
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply