Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-16-2017, 07:44 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 16: I heard in my spirit the phrase "patient continuance." And, the Lord said, "Stay on course. Do not deviate from your purpose in My kingdom. Distractions will come that would cause you to lose focus and drift, but you must remain steadfast and immovable. Deliberately choose to be loyal and faithful to Me." Romans 2:5-8 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, who "will render to each one according to his deeds": eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality; but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2017, 06:06 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 17: Beloved, examine the motivation behind your commitments. My desire is that when you commit it is motivated by your love for Me, says the Lord, and not your need for approval or position. I would have you come into the secret place before Me with a pure heart and righteous dedication. Refuse to allow the enemy to establish selfish ambition or corruption in your reasoning and subsequent actions. Psalms 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:18 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 18: Break free from the things that have held you captive and kept you in bondage. It is time to deal with issues that have held you back and hindered your ability to become all that I have called you be and to accomplish all that I have set before you. Examine your life so that you can see clearly where you must fight for your freedom, says the Lord. Be courageous. John 8:36 "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."
Old 09-19-2017, 06:46 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 19: Be vigilant and keep watch over your thoughts and emotions so that you can bring them under the control of the Spirit. For, they will betray you and take you away from righteousness and truth. Your external life should reflect who you are internally as you put your hope and trust in Me, says the Lord. Be strong inside. 2 Corinthians 10:5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ
Old 09-20-2017, 07:30 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 20: The power of evil produces chaos and destruction. I speak to you, My people, to rise up out of the throes of destructive cycles that keep you in agony and suffering. Redirect your efforts to resist darkness and evil. You already know the difference between good and evil. Choose good in your heart and follow through with goodness in your behavior and actions, says the Lord. Your life depends on that decision. Hebrews 5:14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:59 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 21: Be still and perceive that there has been a shift in the spiritual atmosphere. The time of change has begun and renewed freedom is in view, says the Lord. Get ready to move with the flow of My Spirit. You will discover that you have been loosed from old bondage and hindrances. Rejoice! Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Old 09-22-2017, 06:36 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 22: The consequences of the decisions you make now will be extraordinary in the days and months ahead, whether good or bad. I would have you carefully consider the potential outcome of every choice you make at this time. Choose well and you will have bountiful increase; choose poorly and the devastation will bring sorrow, says the Lord. Deuteronomy 30:19 "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live."
Old 09-23-2017, 07:30 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 23: You, My people, are in the process of spiritual refinement. You are being tested and purified so that I may find you fit to carry out My purposes in you and your place on the earth. No one can take your place or do what I have intended for you. You alone can carry out your singular objective as you yield to the work of My Spirit, says the Lord. Isaiah 48:10 Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.
Old 09-24-2017, 07:21 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 24: I heard this phrase by the Spirit, "Deep calls to deep." And, I could feel and know that the Spirit of the Lord is expanding our spiritual borders--deeper and higher. He is deepening our hearts' capacity to love Him, to receive Him, and to live in Him. He is taking us higher in our ability to see, discern, know and understand His will and purposes. This is a supernatural work beyond the flesh or anything we can accomplish in and of ourselves. He will cause our own spirits to resonate in harmony with His Spirit, producing life, liberty and clarity. Psalm 42:7-8 Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls; all Your waves and billows have gone over me. The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me—a prayer to the God of my life.
Old 09-25-2017, 07:07 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 25: Pay attention and be aware of that which I am revealing to you--that which will give you a more complete understanding of where you are and what you are doing. This knowledge will bring an opportunity for you to be more efficient and effective in what you have been given to do, says the Lord. It will be a step up. Proverbs 2:6 For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding.
Old 09-26-2017, 06:22 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 26: You, My people, are moving into new spiritual space. What's past is past and what's done is done. It is time to regroup and forge ahead to fulfill your destiny. Watch for opportunities to be more relevant to your position in My kingdom, says the Lord. Keep your focus on living and walking in the Spirit. Isaiah 42:9 Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Old 09-27-2017, 08:19 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 27: Those who seek My face and have true relationship with Me will begin to see signs and wonders that will reveal My presence and power in ways never imagined. But, these manifestations must not be used for exploitation or for the purpose of building yourselves up in the eyes of others. Glorify Me in all things and maintain humility, says the Lord. Proverbs 22:4 By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, and honor, and life.
Old 09-28-2017, 05:56 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 28: Do what it takes to maintain life in the Spirit. Only then will you have the power to overcome the flesh and the works of the enemy. Set yourself to be spiritually aware and to keep your heart right with Me, says the Lord. Righteousness, peace and joy come from living and walking in the Spirit. Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Old 09-29-2017, 05:43 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 29: Your journey on this earth is one of destiny. You will have multiple opportunities, which will prepare you for your final destination. What you must do is take advantage of every opportunity to express the nature and power of My Spirit, says the Lord. Make sure that your responses to life are godly. Psalm 84:5-7 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca (weeping), they make it a spring; the rain also covers it with pools. They go from strength to strength; each one appears before God in Zion.
Old 09-30-2017, 05:53 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 30: Take a deep breath and clear your mind of all the turmoil that keeps you from living a focused life. You have allowed too many things to encroach on your walk in the Spirit. And, you have spent too much of your energy and life force on temporary, worldly issues. Your circumstances can only change when you change your mind and position yourself in faith and trust in Me, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 4:18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Post New ThreadReply