Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-01-2017, 06:57 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - November

November 1

1 Corinthians 2:9 However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” - the things God has prepared for those who love him

"I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:14

Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples. - John 13:35

“God is working in you, giving you the desire to obey him and the power to do what pleases him” (Philippians 2:13).

You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. John 8:32

"Let brotherly love continue." Hebrews 13:1
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2017, 06:21 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 2

Psalm 143:10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

"The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?" Psalms 118:6

And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. - Ephesians 5:20

I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." —Psalm 91:2

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. — 2 Corinthians 12:9

Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
Old 11-03-2017, 06:18 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 3

Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Ephesians 6:14-16

Philippians 4:12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." James 1:5

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 1 John 1:5

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Old 11-04-2017, 05:52 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 4

Ephesians 2:10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

"The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand." Psalms 121:5

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them” (Romans 8:28).

"Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God." 1 John 4:15

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

But I pray to you, Lord, in the time of your favor; in your great love, O God, answer me with your sure salvation. – Psalm 69:13
Old 11-05-2017, 05:01 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 5

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity. - 1 Timothy 4:12

John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
Old 11-06-2017, 06:05 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 6

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers. Psalm 1:1-3

"The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles." Psalms 34:17

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 5:1

“Dear friends, since God loved us that much, we surely ought to love each other.” 1 John 4:11

So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" —Hebrews 13:6

Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in times of trouble. — Psalm 41:1
Old 11-07-2017, 06:13 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 7

Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones. Proverbs 3:7-8

"If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." John 15:7

He who is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and He will reward him for what he has done. Proverbs 19:17 (NIV)

Has the Lord ever abandoned anyone who held him in constant reverence? Has the Lord ever ignored anyone who prayed to him? The Lord is kind and merciful; he forgives our sins and keeps us safe in time of trouble. Ecclesiasticus 2:10–11

“He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.” Psalm 147:3

I lift up my eyes to the mountains- where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. – Psalm 121:1-2

Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. —2 Corinthians 9:7

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. — 2 Peter 3:9

1 Peter 5:6-8 6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:09 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 8

Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

"The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way." Psalms 37:23

How great you are, Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears. 2 Samuel 7:22

“Be strong, and let your heart be courageous, all you who put your hope in the LORD.” Psalm 31:24

So let's stop condemning each other. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall. - Romans 14:13

You, O Lord, are a merciful and gracious God, slow to get angry, full of unfailing love and truth. Psalm 86:15

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Romans 5:1-2

2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.
Old 11-09-2017, 06:24 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 9

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34:8

But you must be careful so that your freedom does not cause others with a weaker conscience to stumble. - 1 Corinthians 8:9

God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. 1 John 4:16

“The Lord is slow to anger and rich in unfailing love, forgiving every kind of sin and rebellion” (Numbers 14:18).
Old 11-10-2017, 06:00 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 10

1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

"The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times." Psalms 12:6

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 (NIV)

Thought: Even when things don't make sense, I know that He is in control and working for my good.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:8, NIV

The Word became human and lived here on earth among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. John 1:14

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. —Matthew 11:28-30
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 11-11-2017, 07:58 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 11

Micah 7:7 But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Philippians 4:8

I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as Lord. Hosea 2:20
Old 11-12-2017, 07:06 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 12

Psalm 139:23-24 Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

"There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God." 1 Samuel 2:2

How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me! - Psalm 139:17-18

“You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.” And, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Luke 10:27

Matthew 10:39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Colossians 1:13-14 13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
Old 11-13-2017, 07:15 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 13

Galatians 5:14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself."

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:" Luke 6:37

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8

How kind the Lord is! How good he is! So merciful, this God of ours! - Psalm 116:5

“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.” – John 14:1

I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way. —Romans 14:13

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5
Old 11-14-2017, 06:27 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 14

Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

"Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him." Psalms 34:8

“Make the most of every opportunity for doing good” (Ephesians 5:16).

Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. — Ephesians 4:3

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." Hebrews 13:8

Psalm 23:6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:11 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 15

I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. Psalm 119:10

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me. Psalm 31:3

"Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved — you and your household." Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his family were baptized. —Acts 16:30-33

Colossians 3:12-17 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" Matthew 7:7
Post New ThreadReply