Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Prayers and Prayer Requests
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Prayers and Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests and favorite prayers here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2014, 09:34 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 21

To Spread the Gospel

Father God, through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior you have found my heart worthy enough to save, and have entrusted me to spread the Gospel. You have handed to me the very keys to the kingdom of heaven. Let me not grow weary of His cause. And by His grace and mercies given to me, let me be proven worthy of my call. As your Son taught us, the harvest is plentiful, but the gatherers are few. Let me stand for my call in Jesus Christ and take my place among those who gather, not by argument and rancor, but by living as a shining light before the world, always ready to witness to your gifts, your Word, and your glory. Amen.

For Faith

Most High, Glorious God, enlighten the darkness of my mind. Give me a right faith, a firm hope and a perfect charity, so that I may always and in all things act according to Your Holy Will. Amen.

Lord God, I can think of some of the chemicals my body is made of and the way the different cells of my body interact, but I know how much more a human being really is. I pray that I may always appreciate the wonder of the human body, mind and spirit. I pray for good health, an inquiring mind, and a spirit that seeks all that is good, knowing that I will only be fully at rest and in peace as I live in your presence. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for being in charge of my life. I know that I am not just a lost boat drifting in a storm when I belong to You. I thank you that You are guiding me and directing me in all of my ways. Lord, when You choose me to do anything for You, please empower me and give me the grace to accomplish it. I know that my life is planned by You and that each person who comes into it, is sent by You, when I am committed to Your will. May I grow from those encounters and be a blessing to them. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ready to Forgive

2 Corinthians 1:23-2:11

Dear Father, God of forgiveness,

Father, help me, when someone sins, to encourage him or her to repent, then to forgive and comfort that person in your love.

Help all Christians to affirm such loving forgiveness and to comfort each other so that Satan will not gain the advantage over us, for we are not ignorant that his designs are that we should be unforgiving.

In the name of Jesus and in full confidence of salvation through him I ask all these things. Amen.

Dear Lord, grant me the strength to get through today. Grant me your wisdom to handle situations I cannot control.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply