Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Alcohol, Drugs and Other Addictions Recovery > 12 Steps and 12 Traditions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

12 Steps and 12 Traditions Information and Discussions related to the 12 Steps and The 12 Traditions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-26-2017, 08:46 PM   #556
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will try for acceptance. If I don't find acceptance, I go into the grrrr stage which leads to anger and a lot more work I have to do on my in today. I must remember that I don't have to like it to accept it, but I do need to find some measure of acceptance in order to move on.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2017, 08:01 AM   #557
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will apply my program to all areas of my life. I must remember that I have a thinking problem not a drinking problem. I haven't had a dirnk for 25 years. But if I let my thinking get out of whack, it can lead me to a drink before I know it.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 04-28-2017, 11:25 PM   #558
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will practice patience and tolerance. I will do the same thing tomorrow. I can't believe that the doctor would give me a prescription for a tablet that is pure codeine. They said that the other medication was addictive. I never abused it, only by not taking it when I was suppose to. I have enlarged kidney and codeine is not good for my body never my addiction. Codeine was one of the C words that came to mine when I went to Cocaine Anonymous. I didn't use Codaine or Crack, but had my own C words like Control, Codeine, and Coffee with caffeine.

God grant me the Serenity....

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 04-29-2017, 08:58 PM   #559
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I am continuting to work on patience and tolerance with myself. I was really hurting today and it was hard to be connected because of my pain. I was out with my friend and talked to my sister and a friend on the phone and they couldn't hear me.

Very tired, just want to go back to my bed. I haven't had dinner yet. One day at a time, that is how it is. As I told my friend, I just woke up, so I am starting a new day.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 04-30-2017, 05:18 PM   #560
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will make a special effort to be there for friends. I must remember that isolation blocks the spirit and I become sick.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 05-02-2017, 12:35 AM   #562
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will accept my pain, recognize that the weather has a lot to do with it. As they say, "...and the wisdom to know the difference."I am having problems concentrating to type correctly and think through my pain.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 05-02-2017, 11:38 PM   #564
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will share wiith another. I will not isolate my soul, I will not block myself off from the Spiritual Lightl

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 05-03-2017, 09:05 AM   #566
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will work on my patience and tolerance. My doctor has gone on holiday. I will have to wait a week to have a wee talk with him. By then, I may have the right words and able to say them in a less than confrontational manner.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 05-05-2017, 11:30 PM   #567
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will have patience and tolerance with myself. I have had major pain as a result of the rain that doesn't want to quit.

Feel badly that I havne't been able to post.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 05-08-2017, 05:32 PM   #568
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I am still working on my acceptance. Trying to change my attitude. Am I trying to accept my pain or accept my doctor's suggested medication which is a drug I was formerly addicted to and to my knowledge, I am allergic to it. I do have an enlarged kidney too, so codeine is not good for it. Just trying to stay in today.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 05-10-2017, 07:16 PM   #569
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will accept what is happening with my body. I will ask for the willingness to get up early in the morning and pray for the willingness to do what ever it takes for my health and well being. Acceptance is the key. I sure don't like it. I don't do mornings well.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 05-11-2017, 01:05 PM   #570
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will practice patience and tolerance. After being in the hospital for 8 hours in two days, I had to practice on myself. Someone was looking after me, a lot of people must have been praying, because I got into ER right away, got taken righht in for examinations and testing. Didn't have to wait today, even got a joy ride on an express wheel chair. The staff were good, no complaints. I took my book to read if I was kept waiting, and I didn't even open it once.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Post New ThreadReply