Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Prayers and Prayer Requests

Share This Forum!  

Prayers and Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests and favorite prayers here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2014, 09:49 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon19 Daily Prayers - February

February 1

Teach me Your Way

Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; Unite my heart to fear your name. I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, and I will glorify your name forever more. Great is your mercy toward me, and You have delivered my soul from the depths of hell. All praise be to You, Oh God my Redeemer, today and forever. Amen.

Lord, cleanse me from all impurities and put a new heart and a new spirit within me. Remove my heart of stone and give me a heart of flesh that will be sensitive and compassionate to the needs of others. In Jesus’ name, help me to see others as you see them and to hear and answer their cries just as you would. Today, I will look for opportunities to bless others. Amen.

Lord, we come before you as we are. We ask you to take away from us all that makes us less than human. Strengthen us with the power of your Spirit that our attitude and outlook may develop, and our “way of looking” may become more like yours. Help us to remain positive - encouraging and appreciating one another, looking upon people in the same way that you do. Amen.

“A Prayer For Lifelong Zeal And Faithfulness”

Father, it is our lifelong desire to love You without reserve, to never be lacking in zeal, and to keep our spiritual fervor as we serve You. We devote ourselves to You only and want to do what is good and right in Your sight so that it may go well with us and we will bring You pleasure. We want to be careful that we do not forget You or fail to observe Your commands You have set forth in Your Word. Otherwise our hearts will grow proud and we will forget our first love. Keep us on the right path all the days of our life we pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 1 John 3:1, NIV

Lord our God, we thank you that we may be your children and may be led by your hand. Give us patience and faith, especially when our way on earth seems difficult and life is full of grief and hardship. You are light. You show us the right path. You go before us in the self-denial and patience taught us by your Word. Protect us on all our ways. May your kingdom grow among us until it can be plainly seen that you, O God, are truly with us doing your work and bringing us joy, even though what we do seems fruitless. But your work endures. In your work we rejoice, and we want to give thanks to you every day. Amen.

Dear Lord, please help me remember that I am not alone.

Heavenly Father, we thank You for the wonderful creation of four distinct seasons. Help us to trust in You whatever weather the seasons bring. Thank You for food, clothing, and shelter and may we always be ready to share of the abundance You give us to others in need. Where there are emergency conditions please help the helpers and first responders. May those who know You be ready to give an answer of the hope they have in Christ in all circumstances they face. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply